Board of Directors
Our board of directors are shown below:
- Executive Director/Commissioner, Op C.O.Y. (Operation Coaching Our Youth)
- Former NFL Player (Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
- Former Academic Advisor, Program Coordinator and Career Counselor at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Secretary/Treasurer of Op C.O.Y.
- CEO, Andre Agassi Foundation for Education and Agassi Graf Holdings
- Former CEO of the Professional Bowlers Association and Director of Global and National Sports Marketing with Nike, Inc.
- CEO of Aqua Systems, Inc.
- Former NFL Player, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Emitte L. Scruggs
- Director of Workforce Relations, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Aerospace Systems Sector
- Former Director of Global Staffing, Peregrine Systems, Inc. and Director of Corporate Staffing, Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC)
- Former Attorney with Duggan, Smith & Heath LLP (Retired)
- Formerly with Sinsheimer, Scheibelhut & Baggett and Klein, Wegis & Duggan
Honorary Board Members
- Ozzie Smith – 2002 Major League Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee
- Larry Little – 1993 National Football League Hall of Fame Inductee
- Frank Mecham – San Luis Obispo County Supervisor, District One
- Jeffrey Armstrong – President of Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Gil Stork – Superintendent/President, Cuesta Collge, San Luis Obispo
- Ian Parkinson – San Luis Obispo County Sheriff
Advisory Board Member
- Mark Anelli - A former San Francisco 49er; Risk Advisor, Morris and Garritano Insurance, San Luis Obispo.
- James Colvin – Hotel Operations Manager, Hotel Corque, Solvang
- Joe DiFronzo - Founder/Owner, Palazzo Giuseppe Restaurant, San Luis Obispo and Giuseppe’s Cucina Italiana, Pismo Beach
- Phillip Koziel – Public Information Officer, California Department of State Hospitals, Atascadero
- Mike Porath, Vice President of Food Services, Aqua Systems, Inc., Arroyo Grande