Camp participation will be based on the following criteria. Must submit an application and complete a personal interview.
- At-risk due to failing in school, experimental alcohol or drug use, negative peer influences, lack of sufficient parental support, history of family incarceration, family conflict, poor self-image, poor decision-making, and/or other at-risk factors.
- A male from 13 to 16 years of age.
- Possess the mental and physical capacity to complete the program.
- Hold U.S. citizenship or legal residency as well as residency in San Luis Obispo County or Santa Barbara County.
- Lack felony judgments or convictions.